You, Your new Blaster and SOME HELPFUL Hints
While our primary goal is to provide support to you as a GBAA member and to assist with the growing the sport of GelSoft, we also have some helpful best practice hints that some of the product suppliers have also asked us to pass on that will help get you started.
Most of these are designed to make sure that your blaster has a long trouble free usage, as well as to ensure the safety of those around you. A large amount of this information is provided by reputable resellers and is also available via the broader Gelsoft community.
- Do not leave your battery charging at home unattended.
- Do not charge your battery longer than 4 hours. The USB charger will flash green whilst charging, Solid green when charged.
- Do not load your blaster with gels unless you plan on using it.
- Always detach the magazine and battery from your baster when not in use or in storage.
- Do not put un-soaked gels into your magazine or blaster. They need to be soaked in water.
- Do not freeze your gels as it could damage your blaster.
- Do not pull apart or use upgrades on your gel blaster or you will void your warranty.
- Do soak your gels for at least 5 - 6 hours in water.
- Keep gels completely submerged in water (Bucket with a lid is recommended)
- Only use gels recommend by reputable resellers for your gel blaster to avoid feeding issues.
- Load gels through the latch on the magazine. Empty as much water from the gels as possible before loading into the magazine.
- Once finished using your blaster, empty your magazine of all gels and shoot out any that may still be in your blasters barrel and store in a safe place.
We hope this assists with making sure you get the most out of your Gel Blaster, if you do have any further feedback or thoughts around the above please feel free to contact us via the Member suggestion tab.